Our proprietary line of disposable protective clothing designed for wear over a primary FR garment to extend their life and offer additional protection. International Enviroguard's lineup of outerlayer FR protection consists of two products. PyroGuard FR® is designed to protect a primary FR garment from dust, dirt and grime. PyroGuard CRFR™ is designed to protect the primary FR garment from both dirt and grime and common chemicals. Both garments are can be used in a variety of industrial enviroments.
Our lightweight, breathable garments that keep dirt, grease and grime off the primary FR to help extend its garment life.
- Passes ASTM D6413 vertical flame testing
- Meets NFPA 2113 requirements for section 5.1.9
- High MVTR for increased worker comfort
This garment offers a broad range of chemical protection along with flame retardancy to extend the life of primary FR garments.
- Flash fire protection that meets NFPA2113
- Sealed seams for additional protection against liquid and chemical penetration