PyroGuard CRFR™ Flame and Chemical Resistant Coveralls
PyroGuard CRFR™ chemical resistant and flame-resistant coveralls offer a broad range of chemical protection, as well as protection from other flammables including paints, grease, oils, dirt, and non-toxic liquids.
These heavy-duty, fire-retardant suits provide the comfort and freedom of movement you need to work long hours in tough environments.
- Designed to be worn over Primary FR/AR Pro tective Clothing for environments where both chemical splash and flash fire is a concern.
- Fire and chemical-resistant coveralls with taped seams help prevent flammable substances from penetrating or saturating primary protective garments.
- Proprietary bi-laminate fabric is self-extinguishing and does not melt or drip when ignited to prevent flames from spreading.
- Penetration Data for ASTM F903 Standard Chemicals
- Fabric passes ASTM D6413 vertical flame resistance test with less than six inches of char damage and an after flame of less than two seconds.
- BS EN 1149-5: Meets the requirements for Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) safety for both static decay and surface resistivity. It is therefore considered safe for use in ESD sensitive applications and in areas where there is a risk of explosion.
- Possible applications for chemical and fire-resistant clothing include turnarounds, oil and gas manufacturing, industrial settings, and applications in the petrochemical industry.