Disease Protection for The Front Line
The right protective clothing offers healthcare workers and patients protection from high-consequence infectious diseases (HCIDs) like Ebola. Competitive, disposable protective clothing for this application consists of chemical suits being marketed for healthcare use. They’re uncomfortably hot, and not designed to meet the latest safety requirements or your donning and doffing protocols. These disposable suits may not offer the protection you need against the most contagious threats.
Customized for Healthcare and Medical Workers’ Needs
International Enviroguard’s lineup of infectious diseases protection suits and accessories have been designed with extensive input from medical professionals and leading medical centers. The resulting design offers the features necessary for life-saving protection against diseases and ease in the donning and doffing procedure. In real-world infectious disease scenarios, our disposable garments are preferred for their better fit, performance, and enhanced protection against the most dangerous pathogens.
Our disease suits and protective apparel keeps patient and worker safety at the forefront of workplace operations. With standout features such as seamless shoulders, gusseted crotch areas, elastic backing, taped seams, storm flaps, and finger loops, your workers can comfortably move in all directions with ease. When you need an infectious disease suit, workers can count on International Enviroguard to provide the safety, comfort, and convenience they need to work with peace of mind in high-risk environments.
ViroGuard® protective apparel offers superior comfort and performance in a disposable product.
- Enhanced moisture vapor transmission keeps workers comfortable and protected.
- Seamless shoulder area provides significantly more room, allowing workers to freely move their arms and shoulders without ripping or tearing.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- Gusseted, reinforced crotch provides more room to move in all directions without ripping or tearing.
- Blue fabric makes stains and splashes on fabric less conspicuous.
- ViroGuard® fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and bloodborne pathogens.
- Range of options available in coverall and lab-coat styles.
Enjoy impermeable protection with fabric and seams that pass ASTM F1670 (blood) and ASTM F1671 (blood-borne pathogens). Designed to meet the latest CDC standards for those working with PUIs who are clinically unstable or have bleeding, vomiting or diarrhea. Because of its unique design and protection factor, ViroGuard® 2 is the product of choice for most of the Regional Ebola and Special Pathogen Treatment Centers along with top key assessment facilities.
- Impermeable fabric and seams pass ASTM F1670 & F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood-borne pathogens.
- Adjustable Mandarin collar with Velcro closure creates a better neck seal for each wearer.
- Double-sided tape around wrists keeps gloves in place during donning and doffing.
- Zipper front with a sealable storm flap that has a starter tab for the sealing tape. Starter tab makes it much easier for a gloved hand to pull and expose the tape for sealing the storm flap.
- Large zipper pull with red fabric pull tab. Makes it easier for the wearer to see and use the pull with gloved hands and wearing a PAPR.
- Thumb and finger loops work to prevent sleeves from riding up and exposing skin.
- Roomy one-piece raglan sleeves provide for increased arm and shoulder movement while resisting tears.
- Visible sizing tag helps materials management teams identify size easily without unfolding each suit.