Pharmaceutical Industry PPE | Powder and Particulate Protection
From production to distribution, the pharmaceutical industry involves multiple manufacturing processes that can threaten workers health and safety. One of the largest threats is the exposure to hazardous dusts and fine powders created throughout production, filling, and packaging. Over time, these fine particulates can lead to serious, even lethal, health issues when inhaled or absorbed through skin contact. Even with strict hazard controls and risk mitigations in place, disposable PPE is needed to protect workers’ respiratory systems and exposed skin.
Sterility Assurance for Peace of Mind
PPE in the pharmaceutical industry and cleanrooms must help preserve a sterile environment, prevent product contamination, and protect your workers from hazardous materials. International Enviroguard offers a full line of affordable, and comfortable PPE for working in environments with high concentrations of particulates such as fine powders and dust.
Our GammaGuard CE® suite of sterile products has been rigorously tested and proven effective in numerous pharmaceutical settings. Each item is individually folded and packaged using our proprietary Sterile-Don™ packaging process. This method allows garments to be removed without touching the packaging. Secure closures and low-linting fabric help prevent unwanted particulate shed and also protect the sterility of the work environment. Better yet, all GammaGuard CE® products are gamma irradiated to a SAL of 10-6. From donning to doffing and everything in between, our comfortable, protective apparel helps reduce particulate shed to maintain sterility and prevent cross contamination.
Protect Cleanroom Sterility Without Sacrificing Comfort
We offer additional disposable products that are designed to deliver superior fit (ANSI size standards), freedom of movement, and breathability. Our line of surface protection and protective clothing will help maintain your cleanroom rating without sacrificing wearer comfort.
These multi-layered tacky mats remove particulate contaminants from foot traffic as people move in and out of production areas. Each layer contains an adhesive that removes contaminants from footwear and can be removed once soiled to reveal a fresh layer.
This sterile product is perfect for controlled environments. GammaGuard CE® fabric offers a superior liquid and particle barrier, low linting and strong tear resistance.
- Gamma-irradiated for a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level GammaGuard’s 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level, provides your facility with greater confidence than competitive products offered at a 10-4.
- Sterile-Don™ packaging provides a product that is uniquely folded so that the user will not need to touch the outside of the garment when removing it from the packaging.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- B-bound seams and tunnelized elastic provide stronger seams, secure closures and no rough edges.
Microguard CE products that are constructed with advanced lamination technology to combine a soft, non-woven fabric with a microporous film. Designed, for controlled environments, this garment provides a superior liquid barrier, particulate barrier and tear resistance, along with less lint.
- Tunnelized elastic for increased particle containment
- Stronger, bound seams eliminate raw edges that can generate particulate
- Available in clean-processed bulk packaging or individual packaging
- Tested for several industrial chemicals
- Innovative suit design provides additional comfort
Experience comfortable, disposable protection with an incredibly soft, smooth material that provides extra comfort.
- Perfect to wear underneath ViroGuard® suits to eliminate concerns of contaminating personal clothing.
- Effectively helps to prevent the spread of germs, bioburdens and contagions.
- Provides modesty with complete “no show through” coverage.
- Comfortable, convenient and precisely cut for an easy fit.