Enhanced Spark and Fire Protection for Oil and Gas Workers
Workers in the oil and gas industry need reliable, disposable PPE to protect against chemicals, sparks, flames, and flash fires that can happen on the job. This industry also needs to be conscious of protecting primary FR apparel, which is typically an expensive investment.
Unlike lower-end secondary flame-resistant clothing, our disposable personal protective equipment is generously sized to fit perfectly over your primary FR clothing. Our selection of refinery and oilfield workwear includes disposable coveralls that are rigorously tested to provide protection from both flames and chemicals.
Protect Primary FR Garments and Your Budget
Our durable, flame-retardant coveralls are designed to extend the usage of your primary FR clothing. When worn over primary gear, our PPE protects against flames, dirt, grease, grime, and chemicals commonly found in the petrochemical industry. International Enviroguard’s proprietary PyroGuard FR® and PyroGuard CRFR™ product lines stretch your budget and, most importantly, keep workers safe.
If you’re in need of turnaround protective clothing, heavy duty chemical protection, or FR clothing, our broad range of oil and gas gear will increase productivity and decrease safety hazards.
ChemSplash 1 is the first breathable chemical splash barrier for many toxic industrial chemicals, reducing heat stress for wearers.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate means cooler chemical protection versus competitive chemical suits.
- Proven protection for a wide range of industrial chemicals that meets ISO 6350 and EN 368 standards.
This chemical splash barrier is designed for use with stronger acids and caustics. ChemSplash® 2 fabric is lighter and more pliable than many competitive fabrics, providing better comfort and mobility for the wearer.
- Utilizes a proprietary laminated fabric with a broad range of chemical protection.
- Offers significant physical strength for workers who need a wide range of movement while working in demanding chemical work situations.
- Is perfect for workers in general chemical and petrochemical environments.
A lightweight, breathable fabric that cost-effectively protects your people and visitors from dirt and grime, while adding to the protection of your finished product from unwanted contaminants.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate keeps your people cool and comfortable.
- Seamless shoulder area provides significantly more room allowing workers to freely move their arms and shoulders without ripping or tearing.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- Gusseted, reinforced crotch provides more room to move in all directions without ripping or tearing.
- Produces less lint than other competitive products.
- Passes ASTM F1670 for blood.
Our proprietary line of PyroGuard FR garments are designed for wear over primary FR apparel to extend their life and offer additional protection. These lightweight, breathable garments keep dirt, grease and grime off the primary FR.
- Passes ASTM D6413 vertical flame testing
- Meets NFPA 2113 requirements for section 5.1.9
- High MVTR for increased worker comfort
A breathable garment that provides an excellent particulate barrier, along with protection from light splashes and sprays. Good for general cleanup work and for guarding against dirt, dust and grime.