Comfortably Protect Your Team From Blackwater Threats
Working in blackwater environments is a tough job. These workers need effective disposable protective clothing to protect themselves from the potential blood-borne pathogens, harmful chemicals, and other liquids and solids found in sewage. Hot or uncomfortable disposable coveralls make their job tougher. Our disposable protective clohting keeps workers more comfortable and cooler with fabrics that don’t trap moisture inside.
The Fit and Quality That Saves You Money
Cheap protective clothing that don’t fit properly or are not designed well will rip when workers move in them. This may end up costinfrg you more in the long run. Our products made to ANSI sizing standards and are designed for better mobility and fewer rips and tears.
Keep Dangerous Liquids Out While Keeping Workers Cool
Our comfortable, well-designed dispoable protective clothing is created to protect your workers from many chemicals, liquids, blood, body fluids, and blood-borne pathogens along with molds. Enjoy Comfortable Confidence® to safeguard what matters most. Our disposable garments and products fit your people, application and your budget.
ChemSplash 1 is the first breathable chemical splash barrier for many toxic industrial chemicals, reducing heat stress for wearers.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate means cooler chemical protection versus competitive chemical suits.
- Proven protection for a wide range of industrial chemicals that meets ISO 6350 and EN 368 standards.
This chemical splash barrier is designed for use with stronger acids and caustics. ChemSplash® 2 fabric is lighter and more pliable than many competitive fabrics, providing better comfort and mobility for the wearer.
- Utilizes a proprietary laminated fabric with a broad range of chemical protection.
- Offers significant physical strength for workers who need a wide range of movement while working in demanding chemical work situations.
- Is perfect for workers in general chemical and petrochemical environments.
ViroGuard® protective apparel offers superior comfort and performance in a disposable product.
- Enhanced moisture vapor transmission keeps workers comfortable and protected.
- Seamless shoulder area provides significantly more room, allowing workers to freely move their arms and shoulders without ripping or tearing.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- Gusseted, reinforced crotch provides more room to move in all directions without ripping or tearing.
- Blue fabric makes stains and splashes on fabric less conspicuous.
- ViroGuard® fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and bloodborne pathogens.
- Range of options available in coverall and lab-coat styles.
ViroGuard® 1 offers enhanced blood and blood-borne pathogen protection with taped seams.
- ViroGuard® 1 fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood borne pathogens.
- Taped seams provide additional protection.
- Thumb loops at the cuff help prevent sleeves from riding up and exposing the wearer.
- Zipper front features a sealable storm flap.
Enjoy impermeable protection with fabric and seams that pass ASTM F1670 (blood) and ASTM F1671 (blood-borne pathogens). Designed to meet the latest CDC standards for those working with PUIs who are clinically unstable or have bleeding, vomiting or diarrhea. Because of its unique design and protection factor, ViroGuard® 2 is the product of choice for most of the Regional Ebola and Special Pathogen Treatment Centers along with top key assessment facilities.
- Impermeable fabric and seams pass ASTM F1670 & F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood-borne pathogens.
- Adjustable Mandarin collar with Velcro closure creates a better neck seal for each wearer.
- Double-sided tape around wrists keeps gloves in place during donning and doffing.
- Zipper front with a sealable storm flap that has a starter tab for the sealing tape. Starter tab makes it much easier for a gloved hand to pull and expose the tape for sealing the storm flap.
- Large zipper pull with red fabric pull tab. Makes it easier for the wearer to see and use the pull with gloved hands and wearing a PAPR.
- Thumb and finger loops work to prevent sleeves from riding up and exposing skin.
- Roomy one-piece raglan sleeves provide for increased arm and shoulder movement while resisting tears.
- Visible sizing tag helps materials management teams identify size easily without unfolding each suit.