This fabric and seams pass ASTM 1670 (blood) and ASTM 1671 (blood-borne pathogens) and aligns with CDC PPE guidelines for healthcare workers providing care to unstable, “wet” patients who have bleeding, vomiting or diarrhea.
- White fabric with blue taped seams for added protection
- Thumb and additional finger loops sewn into sleeves prevent sleeves from riding up
- Double-sided tape around wrists keep gloves in place
- Large zipper pull with red pull tab. Easy to see when wearing a PAPR and easy to pull with gloved hands
- Mandarin collar with adjustable Velcro closure for a better neck seal
- Zipper front with sealable storm flap has a starter tab for tape. Makes it easier for a gloved hand to pull and expose the tape to seal the storm flap
Copyright © 2020 International Enviroguard.