Preserve the Safety of Your Healthcare Worker
The right disposable protective clothing protects your healthcare workers and their patients from high-consequence infectious diseases (HCIDs). Many disposable protective clothing sold today are just chemical suits, marketed to healthcare facilities. They’re uncomfortably hot, and not designed to meet the latest protection safety requirements or donning and doffing protocols. We work directly with healthcare workers to design our disposable coveralls, lab coats and products with wearer driven features.
Garments Designed by and for Healthcare Professionals
We work hand in hand with medical professionals at leading medical centers to design disposable protective clothing that offers the features necessary for life-saving protection and ease in the donning and doffing procedure. ViroGuard® 2 was designed as a coverall for treatment with patients with Ebola. This product is now used in many of the leading HCID / Ebola treatment centers in the United States. Additionally, we offer disposable scrubs that made with an ultra-soft and no see-through fabric. Our garments are rigorously tested in real-world healthcare environments for better fit, performance and protection against some of the most dangerous pathogens.
A lightweight, breathable fabric that cost-effectively protects your people and visitors from dirt and grime, while adding to the protection of your finished product from unwanted contaminants.
A breathable garment that provides an excellent particulate barrier, along with protection from light splashes and sprays. Good for general cleanup work and for guarding against dirt, dust and grime.
Experience comfortable, disposable protection with an incredibly soft, smooth material that provides extra comfort.
- Perfect to wear underneath ViroGuard® suits to eliminate concerns of contaminating personal clothing.
- Effectively helps to prevent the spread of germs, bioburdens and contagions.
- Provides modesty with complete “no show through” coverage.
- Comfortable, convenient and precisely cut for an easy fit.
ViroGuard® protective apparel offers superior comfort and performance in a disposable product.
- Enhanced moisture vapor transmission keeps workers comfortable and protected.
- Seamless shoulder area provides significantly more room, allowing workers to freely move their arms and shoulders without ripping or tearing.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- Gusseted, reinforced crotch provides more room to move in all directions without ripping or tearing.
- Blue fabric makes stains and splashes on fabric less conspicuous.
- ViroGuard® fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and bloodborne pathogens.
- Range of options available in coverall and lab-coat styles.
ViroGuard® 1 offers enhanced blood and blood-borne pathogen protection with taped seams.
- ViroGuard® 1 fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood borne pathogens.
- Taped seams provide additional protection.
- Thumb loops at the cuff help prevent sleeves from riding up and exposing the wearer.
- Zipper front features a sealable storm flap.
Enjoy impermeable protection with fabric and seams that pass ASTM F1670 (blood) and ASTM F1671 (blood-borne pathogens). Designed to meet the latest CDC standards for those working with PUIs who are clinically unstable or have bleeding, vomiting or diarrhea. Because of its unique design and protection factor, ViroGuard® 2 is the product of choice for most of the Regional Ebola and Special Pathogen Treatment Centers along with top key assessment facilities.
- Impermeable fabric and seams pass ASTM F1670 & F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood-borne pathogens.
- Adjustable Mandarin collar with Velcro closure creates a better neck seal for each wearer.
- Double-sided tape around wrists keeps gloves in place during donning and doffing.
- Zipper front with a sealable storm flap that has a starter tab for the sealing tape. Starter tab makes it much easier for a gloved hand to pull and expose the tape for sealing the storm flap.
- Large zipper pull with red fabric pull tab. Makes it easier for the wearer to see and use the pull with gloved hands and wearing a PAPR.
- Thumb and finger loops work to prevent sleeves from riding up and exposing skin.
- Roomy one-piece raglan sleeves provide for increased arm and shoulder movement while resisting tears.
- Visible sizing tag helps materials management teams identify size easily without unfolding each suit.