GammaGuard® CE | CE11019CIS
Full Short Description
Sterile Coverall, Tunnelized Elastic Wrists, Ankles, Back. Thumb Loops. Serged Seams, Sterilized, Individually Packaged
These sterile coveralls are made of a comfortable fabric that protects against various liquids and particulates. Each coverall is individually packaged and sterilized to a 10⁻⁶ sterility assurance level (SAL) preventing workplace contamination and cross-contamination of products or materials. The low-linting fabric helps reduce the release of unwanted particulates in your workspace. Coveralls are designed with tunnelized elastic that contains particle shed. Serged seams eliminate raw edges that can create and release additional particulate contamination. Work confidently with an attached hood and boots that provide more complete body protection. Elastic wrists and ankles help prevent particulates from entering or exiting the suit, while a storm flap over the zipper adds an extra layer of protection. Convenient thumb loops are included to keep sleeves from riding up while ankle ties secure the attached boots. For peace of mind, a certificate of sterility is included in each case.
- Feature 1Attached hood and boots eliminates the need for donning and storing separate hood and boot components.
- Feature 2Attached thumb loops help prevent sleeves from riding up. Ankle ties provide customized fit for boots.
- Feature 3Sterile-Don™ packaging protects against contamination during donning
- Feature 4GammaGuard CE® helps keep wearer cooler vs many competitive fabrics
- Feature 5Meets high manufacturing standards - made in an ISO-certified facility
- Feature 6Certificate of sterility included in each case
|Collar / Hood Type||Attached Hood with tunnelized elastic around the face|
|Ankle Style||Attached boots with ankle ties|
|Cuff Style||Tunnelized Elastic Wrist with Thumb Loop|
|Back Style||Tunnelized Elastic Back|
|Material||Proprietary Laminated Nonwoven|
|Seam Style||Bound Seams|
|Closure Type||Zipper w/storm flap|