Better Fire and Spark Protection for Oil and Gas Workers
Workers in the oil and gas markets need reliable disposable protective clohting to be protected from hazardous chemicals, sparks, flames and flash fires. They also need extra protection to preserve your investment in their primary FR apparel.
Unlike lower-end secondary FR garments, our disposable protective clothing is generously sized to fit perfectly over your primary FR. Our disposable protecive coveralls are rigorously tested to offer additional protection from fire and chemicals.
Protect your Primary FR Apparel Investment, Maintain Your Comfort
Our high-quality fire retardant (FR) coveralls are designed to extend the life of your primary FR. Whether working with dirt, grease and grime or many chemicals found in the petrochemical industry, PyroGuard FR® and PyroGuard CRFR™ will enhance your workers’ protection while stretching your budget by extending the life of your primary FR. Our FR products are engineered for better tear-resistance and fewer rip-outs, protecting your PPE budget over the long run.
ChemSplash 1 is the first breathable chemical splash barrier for many toxic industrial chemicals, reducing heat stress for wearers.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate means cooler chemical protection versus competitive chemical suits.
- Proven protection for a wide range of industrial chemicals that meets ISO 6350 and EN 368 standards.
This chemical splash barrier is designed for use with stronger acids and caustics. ChemSplash® 2 fabric is lighter and more pliable than many competitive fabrics, providing better comfort and mobility for the wearer.
- Utilizes a proprietary laminated fabric with a broad range of chemical protection.
- Offers significant physical strength for workers who need a wide range of movement while working in demanding chemical work situations.
- Is perfect for workers in general chemical and petrochemical environments.
A lightweight, breathable fabric that cost-effectively protects your people and visitors from dirt and grime, while adding to the protection of your finished product from unwanted contaminants.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate keeps your people cool and comfortable.
- Seamless shoulder area provides significantly more room allowing workers to freely move their arms and shoulders without ripping or tearing.
- Elastic back stretches with the user for more comfort and better tear resistance. No need to purchase a larger size just to have more fabric in the back.
- Gusseted, reinforced crotch provides more room to move in all directions without ripping or tearing.
- Produces less lint than other competitive products.
- Passes ASTM F1670 for blood.
Our proprietary line of PyroGuard FR garments are designed for wear over primary FR apparel to extend their life and offer additional protection. These lightweight, breathable garments keep dirt, grease and grime off the primary FR.
- Passes ASTM D6413 vertical flame testing
- Meets NFPA 2113 requirements for section 5.1.9
- High MVTR for increased worker comfort
A breathable garment that provides an excellent particulate barrier, along with protection from light splashes and sprays. Good for general cleanup work and for guarding against dirt, dust and grime.