The approach we take at International Enviroguard to protecting workers is providing what we call Comfortable ConfidenceTM. This means our various types of disposable protective clothing not only protect the health and safety of workers from many types of hazards and contaminants, but also do so in a way that keeps workers comfortable for enhanced productivity.
The array of disposable shoe and boot covers we offer is just one category of products that shows off the versatility and benefits to be gained when you choose International Enviroguard to meet your disposable protective clothing needs. Many of our footwear covers include soles made from special materials that minimize skidding and the risk of slips and trips as noted below.
Basic Disposable Shoe and Boot Covers
Whether the work shoes or boots your workers wear on a daily basis are their own or provided by your company, they can easily be protected from regular dirt, grime and low-risk contaminants with one of our three different basic disposable shoe cover products described below. They also have the added benefit keeping dirt out of customer homes when your workers make residential service calls.
- White CPE Shoe Covers made of CPE Polylatex, these shoe covers offer protection against non-hazardous particles, liquid splash, and shallow immersion. The elastic cuff provides a tight fit at the ankle and universal sizing fits most shoe sizes. These shoe covers have molded seams.
- Heavy Duty PE Shoe Covers are made from a heavier polyethylene fabric to help protect against non-hazardous particles, liquid splash, and shallow immersion. An elastic cuff gives a tight fit at the ankle and the universal size will easily fit most shoe sizes.
- Blue CPE Shoe Covers are made to the same specifications as the White CPE Shoe Covers, with the only difference being the color of the material.
- PE Coated Boot Covers are made from lightweight, tear-resistant Polyethylene Coated Polypropylene and offer basic protection against particulates, sprays and splatters, lead and asbestos. These boot covers have serged seams, and are a universal size.
- Polypropylene Blue Anti-Skid Shoe Covers offer low-cost e protection against dirt, grime and particulates in non-hazardous environments along with an anti-skid soles for better traction. Recommended applications include food processing, pharmaceuticals, environmental cleanup and more.
Body Filter 95+® Shoe Covers
Body Filter 95+® is our own proprietary laminated nonwoven fabric that provides advanced particle protection and breathability. It provides protection from hazardous and noxious particulates with a holdout down to 0.3 microns in the 95% to 99% range, which is as good as an N95 respirator. The fabric is stronger than similar materials, offering exceptional abrasion resistance for extended wear. Suitable for applications such as pharma, research, manufacturing, industrial and more Body Filter 95+® shoe covers havean elastic closure for a secure fit and serged seams. Available in two styles: 4101 (link this to the 4101 on our website) is the basic style while 4100 (link this too)has an anti-skid black vinyl sole to provide better traction.
GammaGuard® CE Clean-Processed Sterile Shoe Covers
For use in controlled environments where superior sterility is needed. GammaGuard® CE proprietary laminated nonwoven fabric is gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6. The fabric also offers low linting and strong tear resistance. Each pair are individually packaged, and are folded with the Sterile-Don packaging process to prevent contamination when donning. These shoe covers provide an excellent liquid and particulate barrier with bound seams and tunnelized elastic which provides a more secure fit and also eliminates raw edges that could generate particulates. GammaGuard® CE Sterile Shoe Covers are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility. A certificate of sterility included in each case. Style CE11101CIS is sized large and style CE11102CIS is sized XL.
MicroGuard MP® and MicroGuard CE® Shoe and Boot Covers
Our microporous disposable shoe and boot covers are made with an advanced lamination technology that combines a soft, non-woven fabric with a microporous film to create a better liquid and particulate barrier with tear resistance and less lint than other products. MicroGuard MP® products are an excellent alternative to Tyvek®. MP products are designed for most industrial environments whereas CE products are clean-processed and designed for controlled environments. Here’s the run-down of style options in both product lines:
- Style 8101: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Shoe Cover, Size Large
- Style 8102: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Boot Cover, 17” Tall, Size Large
- Style 8103: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Shoe Cover, Vinyl Sole, Size Large
- Style 8104: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Boot Cover, 17” Tall, Vinyl Sole, Size Large
- Style 8105: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Shoe Cover, Vinyl Sole, Size XL
- Style 8106: MicroGuard MP® Microporous Boot Cover, 17” Tall, Vinyl Sole, Size XL
- Style CE8101CI: MicroGuard CE® Clean Processed Microporous Shoe Cover, Individually Packed, Size Large
- Style CE8102CI: MicroGuard CE® Clean Processed Microporous Boot Cover, Individually Packed, Size Large
- Style CE8103CI: MicroGuard CE® Clean Processed Microporous Shoe Cover, Vinyl Sole, Individually Packed, Size Large
- Style CE8104CI: MicroGuard CE® Clean Processed Microporous Boot Cover, Vinyl Sole, Individually Packed, Size Large
- Style CE8105CI: MicroGuard CE® Clean Processed Microporous Shoe Cover, Vinyl Sole, Individually Packed, Size XL
ViroGuard® 2 Boot Covers
Our ViroGuard® 2 boot covers offer protection to those dealing with blood, blood-borne pathogens, and body fluids. Both the fabric and seams pass ASTM 1670 (blood) and ASTM 1671 (blood-borne pathogens) and aligns with CDC PPE guidelines for healthcare workers providing care to unstable, “wet” patients who exhibit bleeding, vomiting or diarrhea. These boot covers come in two different styles: Style W2505 is 17” high and style W2506 is 23” high, and both offer improved traction through skid-resistant soles. The fabric offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance. Taped seams provide an additional layer of protection. Recommended applications include emergency response, healthcare, category 3 black water, crime scene remediation and animal research.
As you can see, International Enviroguard offers a wide range of disposable boot and shoe covers that will protect your workers’ footwear from a wide range of contaminants and hazards in a variety of settings while at the same time helping to minimize the risk of slips and trips in the workplace. If you have any specific questions about the products mentioned above, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re here to help!