Full Short Description
Blue Coverall with Hood & Boot, Elastic Wrist & Back, Front Zipper with Storm Flap
Disposable coveralls with fabric that has been tested for protection against blood, blood-borne pathogens and many other liquid hazards. Strong, fabric that has excellent abrasion resistance and resists tears. Helps to keep the wearer cool and avoid heat stress through enhanced moisture vapor transmission. Attached hood and boots with elastic wrists for snug, secure fit. Zipper front with sealable storm flap provides an additional layer of protection. Blue color makes stains and splashes on fabric less conspicuous. Recommended applications include emergency response, category 3 black water, tank cleaning, crime scene remediation and animal research.
- Feature 1Fabric passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 tests for protection against blood, bodily fluids and blood borne pathogens
- Feature 2Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure area.
- Feature 3Wider, gusseted crotch gives wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric
- Feature 4Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance
- Feature 5Blue color makes stains and splashes on fabric less conspicuous.
|COLLAR / HOOD TYPE||Attached Hood|
|ANKLE STYLE||Attached Boot|
|CUFF STYLE||Elastic Wrist|
|BACK STYLE||Elastic Back|
|SEAM STYLE||Serged Seams|
|CLOSURE TYPE||Zipper w/storm flap|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||China|
Write Your Own Review