PyroGuard® FR garments are made with a tough, breathable, light weight (73 GSM), and cloth like material. Our material is topically treated with a phosphate-based flame retardant chemical which causes the fabric to char at temperatures below the fabric's ignition point. This action deprives flames with a fuel source and provides a rigid structure for the component polymers to adhere. The result is no flaming or molten drip.
- Disposable garments that protect primary FR apparel
- Passes ASTM D6413 Vertical Flame testing
- Meets the NFPA 2113 requirements for section 5.1.9
- Generous sizing to prevent rip-outs
- Protect primary FR apparel from dirt, grease, and non-toxic liquids
- High MVTR for increased worker comfort
- Flame Retardant
WARNING: PyroGuard® FR garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant apparel and are flame retardant treated. PyroGuard® FR garments are not washable as washing will remove the fire retardant feature.