MicroGaurd MP® utilizes state-of-the-art lamination technology to combine a soft non-woven fabric with a microporous film. This technology allows us to offer a fabric with superior liquid barrier, better particulate barrier, stronger tear resistance, and lower lint than other fabrics. An excellent alternative to TYVEK®, KleenGuard® XP, and MicroMax®, this newest line of quality garments offers superior worker comfort yet it is also strong and durable.
- Handling and applying granular powder or dust pesticides
- Fiberglass manufacturing and installation
- Industrial, research, and clinical facilities
- Pharmaceutical and food processing
- Woodworking and furniture manufacturing
- Construction, and asbestos abatement sites
WARNING: As always, it is the user's responsibility to determine the proper protective apparel required for each application, since conditions of use are outside our control.